Tutorial 4 - Domain Mapping
How to Change A Record in GoDaddy
- Go to the Zone File Editor for the domain name you want to update.
- Click Add New Record (The Add DNS Record window displays).
- From the Record type list, select A(Host). Complete the following fields:
* Host Name: Enter the host name the A Record links to. Type @ to point directly to your domain name (including www.)
* Points to IP Address: Enter the IP address 22.214.171.124
* TTL: leave the default setting
Example: Host Name: www.domain.com
Point to: 126.96.36.199
- Click OK
- Click Save Zone File
- Click OK. (The new A Record displays in the A (Host) section).